Sunday 2 March 2014

February Style Inspo: Celebrities


Lucy Watson + Kendall & Kylie Jenner + Amber Riley
Hayley Hasselhoff + Alexa Chung + Ashley Roberts

Look at all these gorgeous girlies!

Ever since I've been reading about celebrities I've been following their styles, too. The Vanessa Hudgens obsession of 2008 is a fond fashion memory of mine. So I thought it would be cool to put together, every week or so, a collection of the past week's celebrities' style to admire and inspire. Since this is the first post and if you're confused by the title - I do realise it's March - it's because these looks are from the past month or so.

First up, I love the layering of Made in Chelsea's Lucy Watson's outfit here and how she updates the 90s look with some current and striking cobalt strappy heels.

Then there's my favourite teens (get used to seeing Kylie Jenner on this blog) looking so mature with Kendall in a lace and black ensemble and Kylie in a sophisticated yet small navy playsuit which compliments the nude heels.

Glee cast member Amber Riley is looking vibrant in a gorgeous blue two-piece suit and patterned shirt. I think this colour suits her so well and I'm loving co-ords on people.

Daughter of the famous Hoff, Hayley Hasselhoff is looking sophisticated, effortless and edgy all at the same time, mixing her textures with a fluffy jumper and leather midi skirt.

One of my old faves Alexa Chung is looking amazing in this butterfly cape dress. I love how girly it is but not too much, the cape giving it that edge. Her curled hair goes so well with the dress too.

Then there's ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts looking so effortlessly stylish in her black and grey ensemble. This outfit is most like something I would wear out of all these looks as black is so easy to wear and style. I love her two-tone jacket and the crop top with the high-waisted jeans make the simple look so on-trend.

So there's this week's round-up! Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment